Should I switch from CNS to CBL

• This topic has 6 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I guess I was on the 1700 range for two months. I guess it will take a while to restart my system. Can I go longer than 6 months on CNS? I want to hit my goal weight before I stop. Do you think I need more than 350g of carbs on ccarb nite? I know females can't go crazy like males.

Richard Schmitt

Yes you can go longer on CNS, on a CN there is no need to hit a certain number. Just eat high GI carbs with your meals, and spike insulin. Just don't stuff yourself sick, and hating life.

Last question. Do you think riding the bike five miles 5x a week is too much. I'm not riding fast because the gears are messed up

Richard Schmitt

If it is leisurely, then it's fine.

Well, my body has gained more. I'm up to 187.  I'm not losing the CN weight now. Any suggestions to shock my system?

Richard Schmitt

What do your meals look like?

Most recentMorn: Coffee with 1 tbsp heavy cream and 1 tbsp coconut oilAfternoon: 5 oz Chicken thighs cooked in 1 tbsp butter, half avocado, 2 tbsp ranch, lettuce, 1 tbsp  barlean flax oil, 3 strips of baconSnack: Pepperoni (25 pieces), 1/4 c walnutsDinner: 8 oz 85/15 ground beef (hamburgers), 2 fried eggs, 1 slice swiss cheese, jalapeno, 1 c spinach, 2 slices bacon, 1 tbsp MCT oil mixed with mustardI'm taking isolate that has no carbs after i workoutI take fish oil capsules in the morningI take psyllium huskSometimes have coffee again, but with decafNet carbs around 10-12 on avgMy fat is around 200+Protein around 95-100. Was up to 130, then notice my weight was increasingI noticed changes in my belly region, and its showing I gained weight

Richard Schmitt

You might want to drop some fat and increase protein.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Should I switch from CNS to CBL

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?