Back to Back Carbnites.

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joseph Herrmann
    Participant

Okay so I've been doing carbnite for about 8 weeks and I've had great results so far. I started at 245 pounds and now I'm 220. I started Lifting again at the same time as I started my carbnite. I go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week. I seemed to plateau about 2 weeks ago around 228. I was right around that weight for about 2 weeks maybe 3. Because of this I got on the forums and  read that another guy tried back to back carbnites and had success.  So last Saturday and Sunday night I had carbnites and went pretty crazy. Anyways I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 220 before yesterday's carbnite. So I'm wondering if the back to back carbnites did the trick or could it be something else. I started a new job about 2 weeks ago also and there is a lot of walking and moving around slowly. I also started a new lifting program about 10 days ago so I'm wondering if that's it also. I guess my real question is are back to back carbnites a bad idea.  I know kiefer says a minimum of 4 days in between. What do you guys think?

I am planning on giving back to back CN's a shot this fall. It would be ideal for me with social events and I with my activity levels in the gym, it would only help more than it would hurt. I have done CBL in the past and i'm not saying it didn't work, but it seems 3 backloads a week were ideal for me, so back to back CN's might be a good start for me. You are still getting 5 days in-between your CN's(Mon-Sat). If it is working I would keep giving it a shot. You might have to make a few adjustments that work for you.  Keep me posted on your results and I will do the same.

TCB
    Participant

Okay so I've been doing carbnite for about 8 weeks and I've had great results so far. I started at 245 pounds and now I'm 220. I started Lifting again at the same time as I started my carbnite. I go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week. I seemed to plateau about 2 weeks ago around 228. I was right around that weight for about 2 weeks maybe 3. Because of this I got on the forums and  read that another guy tried back to back carbnites and had success.  So last Saturday and Sunday night I had carbnites and went pretty crazy. Anyways I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 220 before yesterday's carbnite. So I'm wondering if the back to back carbnites did the trick or could it be something else. I started a new job about 2 weeks ago also and there is a lot of walking and moving around slowly. I also started a new lifting program about 10 days ago so I'm wondering if that's it also. I guess my real question is are back to back carbnites a bad idea.  I know kiefer says a minimum of 4 days in between. What do you guys think?

It could just be you were undereating and the extra CN was just enough of a boost in weekly calories that it restarted some loss.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Back Carbnites.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?