vacation in France – won’t be able to resist pastries – CNS fan needs plan

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tswei99

Just completing my second round of CNS and after 12 weeks, have seen steady results and am quite satisfied.Heading to France tomorrow for vacation and planning to eat "normally" with an effort to do some IF, and walk a ton, as a way to stem fat gain during the 3 weeks there.I am on my 7th day of ULC this week and leave tomorrow.  Should I do one more Carb Nite before I adopt the locals' diet to insure my leptin is high?  Or maybe fast during my travel day (24 hrs) to make sure I am in ketosis when that first croissant hits my system?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Just completing my second round of CNS and after 12 weeks, have seen steady results and am quite satisfied.Heading to France tomorrow for vacation and planning to eat "normally" with an effort to do some IF, and walk a ton, as a way to stem fat gain during the 3 weeks there.I am on my 7th day of ULC this week and leave tomorrow.  Should I do one more Carb Nite before I adopt the locals' diet to insure my leptin is high?  Or maybe fast during my travel day (24 hrs) to make sure I am in ketosis when that first croissant hits my system?

Just stay low carb until you start the splurge.  You'll be fine if you have been doing CNS for 12 weeks.

Phatty

There's plenty of French people eating pastries on a daily basis that aren't fat. Just don't slam them like a fat kid and you should be fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

vacation in France – won’t be able to resist pastries – CNS fan needs plan

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?