New to CNS Just have a few questions.

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I know that these few questions are all over the forums. I am really asking to just to check and make sure I have a clear understanding. Monday I will be officially starting my Carb Nite diet. So in 9.5 days from monday will be my first actual carb nite. Now after that I have my carb nite on the 5th or 6th night after my first one and then repeat correct? Also my other questions are centered around working out. From my understanding my heavy lifting days and any cardio should be performed during the 2 to 3 days post whatever my carb nite is is that correct? My other question is should I just rest for the other 2 or 3 days until carb nite or am I still ok to lift weights but no cardio? I really just want to have all my ducks in a row for Monday. I feel like CNS could do wonders for me but ONLY if i do it right and by the book.

Phatty

Start the prep on Monday and then on the 10th day (the following Wednesday), have your first carb night. From then on you can have your carb night every 7 days (every Wednesday) but don't be afraid to go a few more or couple less days for the sake of your own convenience. For instance, eating out at a restaurant or whatever, waiting until Saturday/sunday so your carb night is on a weekend, ect.Cardio generally isn't reccomended, but the best time to do it is the following 1-3 days after a carb night.As for lifting, you'll only know how hard you can push yourself with it while on a low carb diet through experience. Again, generally the more intense/heavy weight lifting is advised to be done within the first 1-3 days of a carb night.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New to CNS Just have a few questions.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?