Fat doubt!

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thais Essu
    Participant

Hello everyone!Ive read the CBL but I found out that the CBS would be more adequate as I want to drop 15kg.I'm 30 years old, female, I train 5-6 times a week (and hiit 4 times a week).My goal is to get 78kg, so Im basically calculating my macros as: 156g of protein, 78g of fat and less than 30g of carbs. My question is, how should I spread my fat intake? I usually train around 5pm, and as Ive read I should keep my food after workout very low-fat. Should I eat all that fat on my breakfast (coffee and coconut oil basically) and my lunch? Ive being doind a lot of tests and adaptations during 5 weeks - so far 3 kg are gone - but I feel like the past two weeks I havent seen much changes. Maybe Im doing something wrong?Id appreciate some advices.🙂

Richard Schmitt

I would decrease HIIT to about 1-2x a week and eats fats WTIH protein for every ULC meal. Not really have one high or lower based upon training time. How much do you weight now?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

On Carb Nite you pretty much want every meal to have a good bit of fat.  Can you post an example of your workouts?  Depending on the nature of your training sessions, you may need to cut your training down.

Thais Essu
    Participant

Hm, got it. Its just that Ive read somewhere that girls tend to hold to fat so after training we should go for low fat. And if Im not eating carbs that leads me to protein only and well… Big confusion.Im 93 at the moment. As I want to trop 15kg, should I do my CNL every 10 days maybe?About my training, Im using 60% of my 1RM Load and reps around 15 - till failure actually. I try to perform at least 8 exercises a day in a biset mode. For example, in a day that I do Chest and Triceps:Barbell Bench Press x DB Skull CrusherDB Pull over x DipsCable cross over x triceps extension cablePush-ups x close grip bench pressAnd then after that Id do hiit.So... Monday: Chest and Triceps, hiitTuesday: Back and Biceps, hiitWednesday: legs - quad dominant exercisesThursday: RestFriday: Core and Shoulders, hiitSaturday: Functional Movements technique, hiitSunday: legs/calves - Hamstrings dominant movementsThanks for the help 🙂

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Ok just consider that you might need to cut volume if you get tired.  When you are on Carb Nite, you can't handle the volume that you used to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fat doubt!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?