PWO w/ Morning Easy Strength

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hazzy

I'm starting Dan John's Easy Strength program on Monday. I was planning on having my daily schedule of 5am workout, then protein + leucine shake for PWO. Coffee + heavy whipping cream around 6:45am. Then lunch around noon. However, I'm wondering if the PWO shake is necessary b/c Easy Strength is such a short workout (and relatively light training), but high frequency. So, my other option is to just have coffee/heavy whipping cream after working out, then lunch around noon. Thoughts? Thank you in advance. I found some posts on Easy Strength, but didn't see anything on PWO. Goal is drop 25 lbs (I'm 250 lbs) while I get my deadlift up. Carb Nites will be either on Fridays or Saturdays.

Richard Schmitt

No take the PWO Shake sans carbs, and you'll be fine.

Hazzy

Great, thank you. I'll give you all (if anyone is interested) an update in a few weeks.

cloudybrain
    Participant

You can try for a couple weeks of that.. and also try for a couple of weeks of taking a whey/casein blend..I came across this gem of a study that taking a casein and whey blend (about 50/50) produces optimal results.You can check it out here:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21045172

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PWO w/ Morning Easy Strength

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?