I lost 6,5kg or 14.3 pounds in my first month, What to expect next month?

• This topic has 6 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Eidah
    Participant

I lost 6,5kg or 14.3 pounds in my first month, What to expect next month?Will I loose another 6.5KG or will it slow down? Thanks for all the great info on this forum?

Scope75

I lost 6,5kg or 14.3 pounds in my first month, What to expect next month?Will I loose another 6.5KG or will it slow down? Thanks for all the great info on this forum?

Whoever answers this could you also tell me what I'll get for Xmas and for my bday next year??

Eidah
    Participant

Whoever answers this could you also tell me what I'll get for Xmas and for my bday next year??

I have seen your replies in other threads and remember thinking your a dick.

Scope75

Your right......Now use that same thought process and figure out some more things on your own.

Eidah
    Participant

Your right......Now use that same thought process and figure out some more things on your own.

There are a few usual suspects in this forum who are knowledgeable and humble enough to give out some useful information. This thread was meant for such people.

Scope75

There are a few usual suspects in this forum who are knowledgeable and humble enough to give out some useful information. This thread was meant for such people.

lol I know who this thread was aimed at just like your other 20 threads, but this one was to good to pass up on. Don't forget this is the internet so learn to not get butthurt so easy and how to take a joke.

Eidah
    Participant

lol I know who this thread was aimed at just like your other 20 threads, but this one was to good to pass up on. Don't forget this is the internet so learn to not get butthurt so easy and how to take a joke.

You have 10000 plus posts. I wonder how you got that post count. Its got to be replies like the one I got to my thread. Thanks for the course on how to post on the internet.

Scope75

You have 10000 plus posts. I wonder how you got that post count. Its got to be replies like the one I got to my thread. Thanks for the course on how to post on the internet.

Yeah most of them are just like that....Your figuring out more and more all on your own this morning. Keep up the good work. No problem

There is no possible way to tell you what you should expect weight loss wise.

Scope75

Darn.....Looks like both eidah and I will have to wait and see.

Richard Schmitt

+1, it all depends as well.

You will lose one million pounds next month.

Phatty

You can make an educated guess based caloric restriction but there's far too many variables to be 100% accurate.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I doubt it will be another 6.5 kg.  One, some of the weight you lost was water weight and two, weight loss is not linear, it is logarithmic.Based on this, I would guess it would be about 3 kg over the next month.  Unless of course you make some sort of change.

Eidah
    Participant

I doubt it will be another 6.5 kg.  One, some of the weight you lost was water weight and two, weight loss is not linear, it is logarithmic.Based on this, I would guess it would be about 3 kg over the next month.  Unless of course you make some sort of change.

Thanks ibobland08  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I lost 6,5kg or 14.3 pounds in my first month, What to expect next month?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?