carb nite fats

• This topic has 10 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

Here is some fantastic advice  ::)  {heavy sarcasm} re:  peanut butter fats:

cloudy, did you miss this?I hope you are explaining cholesterol to someone other than me.I've got it.  😉

cloudybrain
    Participant

But your quote is a half truth! When people start CNS, they don't need to worry about consuming mono or poly unsaturated fat..When they read your quote.. they will think it's a necessity.. when it really isn't. MAYBE.. just MAYBE.. its okay for the first month.. just in case they have some bad cholesterol problems.. but after that.. they should save the $$ and ween off of it.And no.. I don't just respond to you.. I keep everyone else in mind too.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

My quote and link has been removed.  Thank you for letting me know just how very much someone out there can completely misunderstand me.

Eidah
    Participant

Thank you guys for a very informative thread.

Isaak Pelitidis
    Participant

I thought kiefer said eggs are ok when ur not consuming more that 6 at a time? so the leucine content from those 5 eggs isn't enough to cause an insuline spike, In addition to that wont the fat from the yokes blunt it aswell?

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I thought kiefer said eggs are ok when ur not consuming more that 6 at a time? so the leucine content from those 5 eggs isn't enough to cause an insuline spike, In addition to that wont the fat from the yokes blunt it aswell?

Pretty sure that's the case so long as the eggs are cooked in butter or with other animal fats. Eggs of any amount solo cause an insulin spike is my understanding. (though I'm prone to missing updates, this one still seems to be true)

Richard Schmitt

No, the leucine content is within the yolks, you need fat with the egg regardless of amount. Just because of depends on person, gender, muscle mass, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

carb nite fats

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?