CNS – macros during the week?

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Isaak Pelitidis
    Participant

Hi guys, I have been doing CNS for a while now (6months), havnt really lost any weight im 82kg atm, when I started I was 76kg but I hadn't trained for a while so maybe its muscle memory kicking in and regaining back? my problem is that I really feel drained and I am not losing weight. maybe im not eating enough or to much?I train 6 days a week pretty hard (1h sessions) with cardio session in the morningsmy daily macros are:meal 1 - 5 whole eggs + 10g coconut oilmeal 2 -200g chicken breast + 100g avocado + veggies + 5ml macadamia oilmeal 3 -200g chicken breast + 100g avocado + veggies + 5ml macadamia oilmeal 4 - 30g whey iso + 5g leucine + 10g glutamine (post workout 1 hour later)meal 5 - 200g beef + 200g broccoli + 15g butter + 5g coconut oil meal 6 - eggs or chicken so I am having around 230 pro / 130 fat / 20g carbs if that. so around 2200 cal is that too low or to much?im 5.7 male 24 years old maybe around 15-17% body fat.what you guys recon im doing wrong? thanks

Gary Greenham
    Participant

I'd say your over training massively especially CNSTry 3 days a week and see if there's any change.

Richard Schmitt

I'd say your over training massively especially CNSTry 3 days a week and see if there's any change.

+1 too much training on CNS

The_Bear
    Participant

Out of interest then, if the OP wanted to carry on training this much, what would you guys suggest?Upping the food? Or a 2nd carb nite each week?

Richard Schmitt

Out of interest then, if the OP wanted to carry on training this much, what would you guys suggest?Upping the food? Or a 2nd carb nite each week?

CBL

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

I am a 5'2″ female, maybe 125-130 pounds.If I were training 6 days per week, "pretty hard" -- (and am I reading this correctly that training sessions are an hour, PLUS cardio?  or cardio is included in that?) -- I could easily put away 2200 calories and maintain.I think your body is stressed out -- too much work and too little food.  If this is what you are going to eat, cut your training volume in HALF.  If you are not willing to change your training, you probably need to switch to CBL.

Isaak Pelitidis
    Participant

fair enough, didn't know that my training volume was to high, maybe that's the reason im not losing weight.thanks heaps guys ill just lower the volume and drop the cardio? or increase macros to allow me to train?

Richard Schmitt

Drop the volume and cardio. Do HIIT maybe once per week post-CN.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

I'd lose the cardio.  It's really not needed.  You can lose fat just lifting heavy and through your nutrition, easy.  Some people get caught up in the hamster-wheel cycle with the cardio… just make themselves more hungry.  {shrug}  Not saying that is the case with you, but… really, if you're not doing it because you ENJOY it, then drop it for awhile and see how you feel.If you still want to lift heavy for an hour 6 days per week, definitely consider switching to CBL.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS – macros during the week?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?