I am up 7lbs, mostly fat.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

UPDATE: I did the CN everyone recommended and the results are promising. I am still up 6 lbs. of my pre CN weight on Thursday due to the expected fluid retention and inflammation, but my body fat number has dropped to the lowest since starting CN back in November. Down a full 3% in 48 hours. I also decided to do the .5/1 macro as my first trial this week not the 1.5/1 macro. If I don't see positive results, I will try the higher fat number the week after next.

Penny Danner
    Participant

UPDATE: I did the CN everyone recommended and the results are promising. I am still up 6 lbs. of my pre CN weight on Thursday due to the expected fluid retention and inflammation, but my body fat number has dropped to the lowest since starting CN back in November. Down a full 3% in 48 hours. I also decided to do the .5/1 macro as my first trial this week not the 1.5/1 macro. If I don't see positive results, I will try the higher fat number the week after next.

Keep us posted!  It took me about 2-3 weeks to see a change when I changed from higher fat grams to lower fat grams...but yes, I do lift.

jaspreet singh
    Participant

Any more updates?

Joseph M. Rael
    Participant

“I have done 6 carb nites since Thanksgiving”

Why? There should have been about 16 or 17 Carb Nites since Thanksgiving.

Spatz

“I have done 6 carb nites since Thanksgiving”

Why? There should have been about 16 or 17 Carb Nites since Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving 2014 was Nov 27th, 5 weeks later would be the 1st of January. His post was on January 5th. 6 Carb Nites fits in there perfectly. 🙂 You’re missing the dates I’m assuming. It’s okay, it happens to us all.

Stephen Williams
    Participant

I’m hoping to get an update for this too because I have ballooned 14 pounds since October.

I was using 1:1 ratio and feeling like maybe I overtrained and have tried to relax a bit and give my body an opportunity to reset but either maintain weight using carb nite or balloon when leave the diet alone due to the unrelenting hunger we don’t have to endure using these protocols.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I am up 7lbs, mostly fat.

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?