is 8 day’s enough ?

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey GuysI'm on my second cycle of Carb Nite and i got some question about the 10 days starting phase.I started on Friday January 2nd, was at my nephews birthday party on Saturday 3rd and had a small amount of pasta at the party (the kid wanted lasagna for his birthday, would be rude if i did not eat any). The pasta and a small amount of peanuts was my only carbs that day - probably 70-100g of carbs.Since then i've continued my 10 day start up phase, having less than 30g of carbs each day.My question is - Can i eat carbs today (sunday 11th) or should i wait a couple of days ? i've had two workouts this week - only weights, i hate cardio - both of them from B-Paks Mi40X Program.I'm 180cm - 84.5kg  and roughly 18%BF

Richard Schmitt

Hey GuysI'm on my second cycle of Carb Nite and i got some question about the 10 days starting phase.I started on Friday January 2nd, was at my nephews birthday party on Saturday 3rd and had a small amount of pasta at the party (the kid wanted lasagna for his birthday, would be rude if i did not eat any). The pasta and a small amount of peanuts was my only carbs that day - probably 70-100g of carbs.Since then i've continued my 10 day start up phase, having less than 30g of carbs each day.My question is - Can i eat carbs today (sunday 11th) or should i wait a couple of days ? i've had two workouts this week - only weights, i hate cardio - both of them from B-Paks Mi40X Program.I'm 180cm - 84.5kg  and roughly 18%BF

Have you done the prep before? If no, do full ten days.

I did the full 10 day preb on my last cycle.I ended up taking my chances and did a 5 hour carb nite.I had two PJ sandwiches with my post workout shake. For dinner I had some white rice with lean chicken meatballs and around 9pm I ate some chocolate and drank a beer. Ending up somewhere between 300-400g of carbs. Those white rice made me feel like a furnace. Didn't look bloated when I went to bed, my muscles just looked more full.

From what you described it seems like you should be fine. You will find more often than not than going off of feel is the best way to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

is 8 day’s enough ?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?