going every 10 days?

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dshugarts
    Participant

Is doing a carb nite every 10 days too long to go without carbs?

Scope75

Not at all and you start out going 10 days ULC so that should've answered your question.

cloudybrain
    Participant

I've been playing around with my carb nite cycles for 2 years. I once did carb nite every 6 days, so that it'd cycle along the week. Like one week it'd be on friday, the next week.. thursday.. week after.. wednesday. But I was gaining weight. Then I decided to do auto-regulating carb nite.. where if I lost weight the previous Friday, I'd push my carb nite to next friday.. and will keep pushing carb nite until I stopped losing weight. My longest running was 4 weeks.. and to be honest.. I didn't wanna go through that again. I realized if I go for so long without carbs.. and then I have my carb nite.. my body would feel way hotter, I'd start to sweat.. I couldn't go out in public.. I'd feel way more bloated the next day.The reason why I was playing with these cycles is because 7 days is too short for me. I can't lose weight if it's carb nite once a week. I don't know if it's because my body is holding on to my glycogen stores better than others.. I weight train every other day.. sprinkle in HIIT throughout the week.. and I do some cardio.. so I dunno.But it's only a month ago that I decided to do carb nite every 2 weeks.. 14 days. So far I've been feeling pretty good. I haven't noticed any weight drop.. but I don't feel like crap either.To prove that it's really my genetics.. and not my diet.. I have 4 other friends who I do this diet with as well. I give them all kinds of advice on what to eat.. when to eat.. and they do their carb nite 7 days a week. They all saw better results than I have. They look thinner and more toned.. where as I still got a lot of belly fat. However, I am the only one who got the most strength gains in the gym. For example, they improved their one rep max of their squat by 20% when starting out the diet. I improved my one rep max by 40%.

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

What are you CN's like? ULC days?

dshugarts
    Participant

I've been trying to be more strict with my carb nites but i seem to be holding on to water weight for a longer period of time than I have in the past

cloudybrain
    Participant

If you're sure its water weight, then 7 days shouldn't be a problem then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

going every 10 days?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?