Favourite Fats for evening meals

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gary Greenham
    Participant

Ok so just curious as to everyone's go to fats ??I seem to be able to hit protein easily but getting 1g per 1lb ideal body weight. I end up eating nuts most days but worried I might add to much omega 6 into diet. I use mostlyButterCoconut oilOlive oilAvocadoCheeseNutsĀ 

Spatz

Bacon grease. I collect it each morning when I make breakfast and use it for most all of my cooking needs for the rest of the day.

Heisenberg
    Participant

Heavy Cream

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

Ok so just curious as to everyone's go to fats ??I seem to be able to hit protein easily but getting 1g per 1lb ideal body weight. I end up eating nuts most days but worried I might add to much omega 6 into diet. I use mostlyButterCoconut oilOlive oilAvocadoCheeseNuts

I'm a CBL'er, but glance over these forums to help my family that does CNS, so pardon my intrusion. That being said, I just discovered hard salami in my current re-orientation, and it's like sexy, salty magic. It's the only easily prepaired meat that I've found with more fat than than protein. Love it!

cloudybrain
    Participant

Yogurt drink (has 10 g of fat per cup)Heavy whipping creamSour creamAnimal fatsButterAged cheeseCoconut oil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Favourite Fats for evening meals

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?