just started CNS

• This topic has 1 voice and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear follow CNSler,I just completed my first CN last night and just woke up and feel pretty good, very happy and full off energyMy stats:48 years soontrain now since 3 years 4-6 times a weekHaving TRT therapy since 4 monthBF around <18% after last bio signature99kg before CNS dietAfter 9 days 97.2kg and this morning 99.2kg post CNtarget between 10%-12% bf and increase lean massSo I gained around 2kg after my carb feast and will be patient what happen in the next 2 days. I don't care about weight lost and normally don't use the scale to measure changes. I use my iphone and a tape to measure my fat lost, as my goal is losing bf and gaining lean mass. Ultimately, I am happy to keep my weight as it is and lean out.I am ok with the low carb and high fat diet, very much what I have done over the last 3 years when I started with 130kg and 40% body fat my journey for body recomposition.After the 3 days into CNS my energy level was great, work, private life and training didn't suffer from my diet. Yesterday was my first CN and I used 350g of carbs after 6pm mainly with white potato, white bread, one lava cake, goldbears and one slice of apple pie. Was not easy to stuff all this food literally in my face.I am not sure if 350g carbs are actually enough for a CN, yet I guess it is very individual and I need to find out the best amount for myself this coming Sunday.I will keep this forum posted about my progress.

2nd day after my first CNThis week is more strength base training. Always a good way to see if you lose muscles not hitting your PB in a certain rep range, particular on bench press.Yesterday I did chest and delts, and today back and harm. Both days are awesome workouts, no strength nor energy lost at all.I am not sure if I should trust my scale as I am travelling in South East Asia the last 2 weeks and went from Singapore to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and now Jakarta :(.Obviously in my hotels I have very different scale, but apparently I went down from 99.2 kg post CN to 96.5kg this morning pre work out.More importantly, my pants feel very lose and I can almost use my 5th belt hole? 🙂 (not sure if this is the correct english word).Sunday next CN, cant wait to BBQ burgers 🙂 and have a key lime pie

Yesterday was my 2nd carb night.In the morning I started with 96kg on my home scale, so I wasofficially down 3.2kg.As I was on a beach party  8), my carb night wasn't as planned.Cheeseburger with fries at 5pm, pasta with prawns at 7:30pmand two key lime pie at home at 10pm, no alc.Total I had 250g of P, 135 fat and 400g of carbs.This morning my weight went up to 97.2kg but moreinteresting, on my waist I lost 4cm, seems a lot for around 3 weeks,yet my wife used the same way to measure.Anyway, feeling good and moving on

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

just started CNS

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?