Is 6 months still the suggested standard?

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,With all of the advanced changes we have seen and new information, is 6 months still the suggested use for CNS? I know depending on the person they will tell you something when cycling ULC diets but I was wondering if Kiefer has stated anything different. The longest I have went is 4 months and second time was 2 1/2 months. I am planning on doing a full 6 months this time around(March 1st is 3 months) and after 6 months do a modified CBL during the summer and going back to CNS. Thank you.

Penny Danner
    Participant

Kiefer has said you can definitely go longer than 6 months.  There was not the data to prove such when he wrote the book.  Dr. Rocky has been eating this way for over 3 years now.  I'm in month 10 and have never felt better!

Kiefer has said you can definitely go longer than 6 months.  There was not the data to prove such when he wrote the book.  Dr. Rocky has been eating this way for over 3 years now.  I'm in month 10 and have never felt better!

Thank you Penny!I knew about Dr. Rocky and your continued success 🙂 I want to be as lean as possible for the Summer and during the summer there might be a weekend here and there that I do a CN back to back.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Thank you Penny!I knew about Dr. Rocky and your continued success 🙂 I want to be as lean as possible for the Summer and during the summer there might be a weekend here and there that I do a CN back to back.

Just use common sense and you'll be fine.  It's important to make your diet work for you, not the other way around. 

Just use common sense and you'll be fine.  It's important to make your diet work for you, not the other way around.

I agree. I have been doing this long enough that I do have a pretty good idea of what does and doesn't work for me with the CNS and CBL guidelines. I want to complete the 6 month mark just to see what full results I get for 6 full months and after that point make any adjustments that I may or may not need.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Is 6 months still the suggested standard?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?