Suggestions and advice on carbnite

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joseph Herrmann
    Participant

I've been doing carbnite for about 30 days. I feel great. I've lost weight but I'm not sure how much. I didn't start weighing myself until 2 weeks ago. Ive been stuck around 230 on the scale since then but don't really care. My first carbnite was “clean” my 2nd not so much. I've also started lifting at least 3 times a week and no more than 5. No cardio at all. I lift heavy weight and often do legs twice a week. Proper form and control are important to me. I've kept my volume low and just gone heavier. Im getting stronger every week but fat loss is more important to me as of now. I would like to drop about 40 more pounds. Some days I eat like a horse some days I don't eat much. Im talking 4000 to 5000 calories some days and than other days 1500. Im always on the low carb end of less than 30 grams a day. My food intake consist of meat and veggies preferably fibrous green ones (kale spinach broccoli.) I do consume dairy everyday like cheese and heavy cream with my coffee. My supplementation consist of whey protein isolate and carbshock and creatine 1 hour post workout. I also take t3 fuel and a lot of fish oil and coconut oil. Lots of coconut oil. I supplement it with some meals just to make sure my protein to fat ratio is 1 to 1 at least. I do an omelet pretty much every day but eat about 6 sausage links and bacon before i consume the eggs. Thats my carbnite experience in a nut shell. I just want to make sure there are no red flags and any advice or suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Especially anything that will increase my results specifically fat loss. Thanks.

Richard Schmitt

The biggest red flag that I see is consuming 4000-5000 calories on a ULC day and you say as low as 1500? I really think you need to set some guidelines and boundaries with your macros/calories in the week. You'll see some better fat loss progress.

Joseph Herrmann
    Participant

I will try to be more consistant with my calories. Those were just extremes that i gave. One weird thing that i noticed was after doing my carbnite yesterday and i drank a ton of water all through the night was i weighed myself this morning and i was 4 pounds lighter than what i was for the previous week. I figured i would be a little heavier. Could this mean that im not eating enough on a consistant basis?

Richard Schmitt

I will try to be more consistant with my calories. Those were just extremes that i gave. One weird thing that i noticed was after doing my carbnite yesterday and i drank a ton of water all through the night was i weighed myself this morning and i was 4 pounds lighter than what i was for the previous week. I figured i would be a little heavier. Could this mean that im not eating enough on a consistant basis?

No, just flushed out the water that the carbs were holding onto.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Suggestions and advice on carbnite

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?