CNS – Little Results After 6 Weeks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chris M Ware

Male197lbs6"26.6% bodyfat (Measured on a scale, despite the inconsistencies/accuracies of these I use it as a base to measure overall changes in it, this started at over 28%).waist 36.5" (.25" change in 6 weeks)I have been following this for 6 weeks with little results to show for it. This massive fat loss that is supposed to happen seems to be a distant dream at this point.The first 10 days of re-orientation is where I saw the best results, and since instituting the CN I seem to have stalling results every week. I have changed the types of carbs I eat from week to week on CN, stick to the low fat on the first meal rule overall, and never go beyond 6-8 hours. Also keep drinks to 1-3 tops, usually wine. ULC carb days are really consistent from day to day. I put dairy back in my diet for this plan and have taken it out again one week ago due to bloating and feeling bad. I use whey isolate PWO. I have also tried fasting, sometimes morning, sometimes night (no workout days)I was doing CN on Sunday and doing Crossfit Mon-Wed, Sat. Now scaled back to Mon-Tues, strength only on Wed and Saturday or Sunday. I don't have a car so ride a single gear bike back and forth.One thing I am struggling with is last year when I started Crossfit I went no booze for three months eating Paleo and dropped 6% body fat.Only things I can think of:Whey Isolate is causing insulin spikes causing fat storage?Eating too much on CNEating too much on ULC daysAny ideas or suggestions out there?Thank you,Chris

Richard Schmitt

Or you're doing too much on CNS.

NoBread4Me
    Participant

Count ur macros. Iifym.com is a good starting point. U can follow CNS so other macro split but fact that u need to be in a deficit still counts

Lee ahrens
    Participant

I had same struggles. I was overdoing my CN. The last 2 weeks, I have dialed back my CN to no more than 6 hours, cut back my fat on CN. I have started to get results after 7 weeks of frustration. Check your ULC days as well. Hidden carbs can sneak up on you. I rarely get up to 20g of carbs a day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS – Little Results After 6 Weeks

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?