3 months in (Please help me interpret these results (is it good or bad?)

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Eidah
    Participant

Thyroid function screen : free t4 16.7pmo1/L 9.1 - 24.4total cholesterol 5.4 mmoltriglycerides 1.88 mmolHDL 1.02 mmolLDL 3.6Chol/HDL Chol 5.3 mmol

TCB
    Participant

These things are things best interpreted by someone with a medical degree, as opposed to us on the internet. 😉

NoBread4Me
    Participant

Well in some countries they still work with outdated info afaik. Make sure u find a good one. Maybe ask patel?

Eidah
    Participant

Thank you for the reply guys. My doctor does not really inspire confidence. Anyway, I finally found this for people who are in my situation.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

Just keep in mind that the “desirable” number for total cholesterol will evolve as new science emerges.  I just heard on Kiefer's podcast yesterday, Dr. Mark Gordon talking about specific risks if your cholesterol is under 200.I have Jimmy Moore's Cholesterol Clarity book, but I haven't read it yet.  He is the man to go to for this subject, IMO.  He used to help people interpret their results if you would email him directly.  Not sure if he will do that anymore or not.  But there is probably a lot of info on his site (Livin La Vida Low Carb).

Eidah
    Participant

Thank so much curious. I think Jimmy More closed that site and forum because he can no longer maintain them from what I read. Thanks 🙂

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

Thank so much curious. I think Jimmy More closed that site and forum because he can no longer maintain them from what I read. Thanks 🙂

I think you heard from ME that he closed the forums.  lolHere is his blog / site:http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

3 months in (Please help me interpret these results (is it good or bad?)

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?