CNS working really well already

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brian Timlin
    Participant

I'm only two weeks in and already I feel this is working better for burning body fat than any other method I've tried.I even feel that heat a lot of the time you feel when you are just incinerating body fat (I believe they call it thermogenesis).  I've lost at least half an inch off my waist around the belly button already, and that was with also starting working my abs (which may have increased muscle size), when that is not something I usually do directly.  I'm seeing contours on my abs I hadn't seen for a while or maybe ever.I'm also adding muscle all over at the same time.  I feel more anabolic, which I've also found to be unusual on a diet for cutting body fat.Once I got through the first week and a half I've been feeling great on the diet all the time.I'm really glad I've found this and the forum.  🙂  There's probably around 7 pounds or so left on my abs.  I reckon I'll be ripped very soon and then I'll try the carb backloading.

Peter Roh
    Participant

Good deal buddy!  It's just been exactly one month since I started CNS.  I started at around 265 LBS 30% BF, now down to around 245 LBS 24.5% bodyfat.  It's been great.  Lately, I've been looking a bit flat, probably due to low glycogen levels.  I've been weight training 3-4 times per week with 1-2 HIIT/ 30 mins. light jogging per week.Looking forward to hearing about your progress.  It's definitely a learn as you go type of program, figuring out how your body reacts to certain foods, workouts, supplements, etc.  These forums are a great help.Pete

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CNS working really well already

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?