Thanksgiving Damage Control

• This topic has 5 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Adam Hays
    Participant

Ate ALL day and probably a minimum of 20,000 calories no joke. How would I best go about fixing the fat gain because it's a guarantee I gained fat as a result of the debauchery that occurred yesterday…

Just re-do the 10-day prep, and do HIIT and/or increase training volume.

Adam Hays
    Participant

Would you fast for a day or so  or just eat ulc today?

Scope75

That's simple….ULC for 7-10 days

Scope75

Would you fast for a day or so  or just eat ulc today?

If fasting was necessary he would've said so.Don't just eat ULC today but for the next 7-10 days.

Spatz

If you haven't seen these yet.."Your Thanksgiving Fat-Burner: How to Use the Holidays to Get Lean"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEQLRdiT2f4and "How To Fix the Thanksgiving Damage: HIIT Training For Rapid Fat Loss and Muscle Gain"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98pSGtL70Y

Adam Hays
    Participant

In order to reap benefits of ULC do I have to stay relatively low on protein? I am 170 lbs, 15% BF and am thinking 200g protein and about 100g fat

Richard Schmitt

In order to reap benefits of ULC do I have to stay relatively low on protein? I am 170 lbs, 15% BF and am thinking 200g protein and about 100g fat

136-170g of protein is perfect.

cloudybrain
    Participant

I'm wondering what kind of foods would get you up to 20k calories.. I'd fill up my stomach and on a good carb nite I'd get around 4k-6k calories. But I'd get satiated rather quickly when eating dense foods.. so that's a crazy number right there.

I'm wondering what kind of foods would get you up to 20k calories.. I'd fill up my stomach and on a good carb nite I'd get around 4k-6k calories. But I'd get satiated rather quickly when eating dense foods.. so that's a crazy number right there.

Unless there was a lot of liquid calories, I'd guess 20k is a gross overestimation.I've eating 10k before and it is totally miserable.

Scope75

Unless there was a lot of liquid calories, I'd guess 20k is a gross overestimation.I've eating 10k before and it is totally miserable.

X220k was just used to show he went off the rails or he ate sticks of butter.

cloudybrain
    Participant

Well he also said he ate all day.. and not giving himself the 6 hour window period at night too..I never ate 10k before.. I had a carb nite where I tried to eat as much as I could.. and the highest I've went up to was 7k. Mind you, there was no fat involved.. only in the morning and afternoon.I just find it kinda hard to believe that someone can literally eat too much on carb nite and have the stomach for it.. since my body gives me all kinds of warning signs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanksgiving Damage Control

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?