GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Strength

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Caleb Basinger
    Participant

Hello everyone.  My name is Caleb.  I've been reading the forums for a couple months, but new to posting.  10 weeks on CNS.  Lost 24lbs.33 yrs old - 5'8Was 210 lbs., now down to 186 lbs.Carb Nites are between 10 to 14 days.My question is about the GNC Whey protein I already have.  Should I use it, or throw it out and buy something else?  Haven't used it much yet.  The things that I'm worried about are: 1) the carbs (it's pretty low, but not zero)2) the number of scoops to use PWO (and during?) 3) Is it the right kind of Whey?It does have a higher amount of Leucine in it.  🙂Here is the link to the product.  Click on Supplement Facts.  http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Pro-Performance-AMP-Amplified-Wheybolic-Extreme-60-Platinum-Edition/product.jsp?productId=41801256Thank you for any help.P.S.  Do any of the moderators here provide phone-based consulting?

Richard Schmitt

Hello everyone.  My name is Caleb.  I've been reading the forums for a couple months, but new to posting.  10 weeks on CNS.  Lost 24lbs.33 yrs old - 5'8Was 210 lbs., now down to 186 lbs.Carb Nites are between 10 to 14 days.My question is about the GNC Whey protein I already have.  Should I use it, or throw it out and buy something else?  Haven't used it much yet.  The things that I'm worried about are: 1) the carbs (it's pretty low, but not zero)2) the number of scoops to use PWO (and during?) 3) Is it the right kind of Whey?It does have a higher amount of Leucine in it.  🙂Here is the link to the product.  Click on Supplement Facts.  http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Pro-Performance-AMP-Amplified-Wheybolic-Extreme-60-Platinum-Edition/product.jsp?productId=41801256Thank you for any help.P.S.  Do any of the moderators here provide phone-based consulting?

For a PWO Shake it should be fine, perhaps getting another type of whey that is cheaper and better. 1 scoop should be fine with an additional 5g of leucine. Isolate with casein is more than likely your best bet in a PWO Shake Combination. Since you have only read CNS, the CBL book has a nice breakdown of certain proteins to have. Like I suggested before an isolate with casein (or slower absorbing whey) would be ideal. Adding 5g of leucine to it.

Caleb Basinger
    Participant

Thank you so much, Big Tex.  On my P.S. question, do you have anyone you can recommend who does Skype sessions for an hourly rate, and who's knowledgable to advise on my personal goals with CNS?  Thanks, and Hook 'em.Caleb

Richard Schmitt

Thank you so much, Big Tex.  On my P.S. question, do you have anyone you can recommend who does Skype sessions for an hourly rate, and who's knowledgable to advise on my personal goals with CNS?  Thanks, and Hook 'em.Caleb

As of right now, Kiefer has not published any Body.io certified coaches quite yet.Hook'em!

cloudybrain
    Participant

As of right now, Kiefer has not published any Body.io certified coaches quite yet.Hook'em!

Big Tex.. I see a lucrative opportunity for you.. haha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 Strength

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?