training fasted first thing in the morning or training in the evening?

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

help please, ive started the CNS, im wondering if i should workout in the morning while fated with just coffee, or is that a no no?

Richard Schmitt

You can if you want to, and works better for your schedule.

Spatz

If you're able, evening is better, however it really doesn't matter too terribly much on CNS. So if you are only able to lift in the morning, that's just ducky.Tex - I like your new avatar! I was thinking about changing mine here recently..

Richard Schmitt

Thank you! DOOO ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

I've been doing first thing in the morning, but I guess I switch it up occasionally due to my schedule.

If you're able, evening is better, however it really doesn't matter too terribly much on CNS. So if you are only able to lift in the morning, that's just ducky.Tex - I like your new avatar! I was thinking about changing mine here recently..

Thank you! DOOO ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!

I like both of yours, they look pretty badass.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

You'll perform better in the evening which may have a indirect effect on fat loss, but really it doesn't matter.  I would train when it's most convenient for you.

thanks guys

Brian M Eckstrom
    Participant

I prefer either morning fasted or starting around 12-2 after having a morning coffee with coconut oil and cream. I have a hard time training in the evening (but I understand the benefits) because I'm typically exhausted by that time. like everyone else has already said, its just minutia on CNS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

training fasted first thing in the morning or training in the evening?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?