Did anyone download the December 10, 2012 "Crossfit Diet?"

• This topic has 27 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

dspence1

Anyone left with a copy? spencezerocool@hotmail.comThanks a ton!

Was anyone able to get a hold of the crossfit diet lately? If so, can you please PM me? (I don't want to display my email address on this thread.) Thanks in advance.

jeffrotastic
    Participant

Was anyone able to get a hold of the crossfit diet lately? If so, can you please PM me? (I don't want to display my email address on this thread.) Thanks in advance.

Ditto for me.  I'd be interested in taking a look at it and seeing how it compares to what I've sorted out for myself

star517

Hate to resurrect this thread but I can't find the file anywhere. Could someone email it please? It'd be greatly appreciated. ThanksNickstar517@mac.com

Brian M Eckstrom
    Participant

is this alive still

TheRealCBONE

Can still be found at:http://athlete.io/3187/crossfit-diet-the-ultimate-guide-to-amazing-results-with-carb-backloading/Change the dangerouslyhardcore links to athlete.io links and they still work, AFAICT.

TheRealCBONE

WTF? I just tried it and it doesn't work anymore.

Brian M Eckstrom
    Participant

i have this (high volume training diet), heavy duty cbl, and shockwave on a dropbox.i'm only weary to share it because of possible copyright stuff. i feel like it isn't available anymore for a reason.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Did anyone download the December 10, 2012 "Crossfit Diet?"

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?